Southern California Edison is available with support for Woolsey and Hill fire victims to help with their billing and service issues to ease some of the difficulties they are facing.
For the latest customer outage information for the Woolsey area, please visit:
Fire Restoration Update
- SCE work crews continue to conduct restoration activities in Malibu at this time. However, a strong storm is expected to impact Ventura and L.A. Counties and bring a significant amount of rainfall to the area.
- Restoration activities might be delayed or suspended due to unsafe conditions. This is in support and coordination with local emergency responders.
- This is to ensure SCE restoration activities do not impede roadway and routes for customers and emergency responders in the event of mudslide or debris flow.
- SCE will resume restoration activities with improved weather conditions and approval from local emergency responders.
- For the latest road closures and emergency information from Los Angeles County, please visit https://www.lacounty.gov/woolseyfire/
- Dedicated SCE representatives are ready to assist customers by phone at 800-250-7339, Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.- 9.p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- SCE representatives will also be available at the Ventura County Local Assistance Center and L.A. County Local Assistance Centers (includes Malibu and Agoura Hills).