Learn more here.
For commercial customers interested in energy efficiency, we sponsor Building Operator Certification (BOC) training. A total of six courses are currently offered (five "Level 1" courses and one "Level 2" course). This certification not only gives you improved job skills, it trains you to operate more comfortable, efficient facilities.
"Level 1" classes currently offered include:
- Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- Operation & Maintenance Practices for Sustainable Buildings
"Level 2" classes currently offered include:
- Preventative Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Advanced Electrical Diagnostics
- HVAC Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- HVAC Controls & Optimization
- Motors in Facilities
- Introduction to Building Commissioning
Specific addresses and directions will be provided to registered students before classes begin. For more schedule information, please refer to the Training Schedule page on the BOC Web site.