Fire Restoration Update
The number of Woolsey Fire customers restored:
- Crews have been granted limited access to areas damaged by the fires and are working with fire officials to restore power as conditions safely allow.
- Customers who are being allowed re-entry to fire areas may not have electric service and a time for restoration of service may not be known.
- Even if power lines in the immediate neighborhood appear intact, there may be damage in another part of the infrastructure or circuit that provides power to the area that prevents the line from being re-energized.
- SCE and emergency responders remind the public and customers that hazardous conditions exist in the fire areas and they should stay away from all utility infrastructure (poles, wires, and ground level structures).
- The cause of these fires is currently unknown.
- Dedicated SCE representatives are ready to assist customers by phone at 800-250-7339, Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-9 p.m. and Saturdays, 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
- SCE representative will also be available at the Ventura County Local Assistance Center which opened Thursday, and other assistance centers as they open.