Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you may request a report on what information SCE may have collected about you in the past. Fill out an online form and you will receive your report via email or postal mail.
To request for your personal information to be deleted, please submit a request and specify the information you would like to be deleted in the "Comments" section of the form.
AB 375 was signed into law by Governor Brown in 2018 and will be effective as of 1/1/2020. This privacy law provides consumers with more control of their personal data, with rights including:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about them, both by category and specific pieces of information the business has collected;
- The right to know whether their personal information is being sold or otherwise disclosed and to whom;
- We are prohibited by Public Utilities Code Section 8380(b)(2) from selling customer data or personal identifiable information.
- The right to have their personal information erased in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to request that the Company delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable personal information request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. To submit a request for deletion, complete a CCPA Personal Information Request form and add what data you would like erased in the comments section of the form.