We can help you quickly get the answer you're looking for - simply ask a question (like "How do I pay my bill?") and we'll get you the info you need.
Please find your topic below.
Occasionally, our employees may come to your door regarding meter reading or other services. Most, but not all, SCE employees who may visit your home will be wearing uniforms.
For your own safety, you should always ask to see his or her SCE employee identification card. Here's what you should look for on the card.
- Front - our company name and logo, a full-color photo of the employee, and the employee's name
- Back - an address to mail the card to if it is lost
Do field employees ever visit unexpectedly?
- most visits by utility workers are regularly scheduled or customer-requested.
- We notify customers several times in writing before sending an employee to disconnect electrical service
- Vendors hired by SCE may visit our customers, but only if the customer has responded to a request from the vendor