Learn more here.
Get more value for your Electric Vehicle (EV) and other clean energy tech with TOU-D-PRIME. If you charge your EV at home when rates are lowest—between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.—it’s roughly equivalent to a gas-powered driver paying less than $2 for a gallon of gasoline. This Time-Of-Use (TOU) rate plan has the same periods as TOU-D-4-9PM, but features lower peak rates, a higher fixed daily basic charge compared to other TOU rates, and no baseline credit. To enroll in TOU-D-PRIME, you must attest that you’re eligible.
- Electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle owners and lessees
- Households with residential batteries
- Households with electric heat pumps for water or space heating
- Charge your EV between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Avoid using energy between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Get more info about how you can help your wallet while helping the environment with an EV.
All of our TOU plans feature rates that vary based on the time of day, day of the week, and season. Explore more options to find the right one for your household.