Our Economic Development Consultants provide one-on-one, specialized consulting service at no cost to you. After assessing your unique business issues, we’ll propose a package of available incentives, tools and programs to reduce you operating costs and help make your business more competitive.
So whether you’re looking to expand your business, your current lease is expiring, you’re planning a move to Southern California, or have considered leaving California, talk to us first!
- Local, County & State Tax and Tax Incentive Information and Assistance
- State and Federal Tax Credit Availability and Applicability
- Customized Training Programs
- Business Advocacy Permit and Regulatory Approval Assistance from Local, County and State Agencies
- Site Selection Assistance
- Lean Manufacturing Guidance
- Access to Capital, Financial Programs and Incentives
- Utility Users Tax Assistance
Looking to expand your business in Southern California? Our GIS Power Search Tool can help your company locate power and broadband fiber ready sites in SCE's territory.
Our Economic Impact Analysis tool will help you forecast the regional economic impacts (direct, indirect, and induced) that your business has as a result of employment, wages, and commerce.
Our team is dedicated to connecting you with valuable resources that can help you make well-informed business decisions and succeed, here in Southern California.
So whether you’re looking to expand your business, your current lease is expiring, or will be planning a move to Southern California, talk to us first!
Please contact us at 626-812-7351 or you can email us at any time.