Effective November 24, 2015, the following changes will be made for these SCE rate factors:
- Distribution – overall will increase for D-CARE and D-FERA
- PPPC – will decrease for all applicable rates
- CIA – will increase or decrease based on tier/level for applicable Residential rates
- SCE Gen – overall will decrease for all applicable rates (including the RTP Hourly factors)
- PCIA – will increase for all applicable rates
- Dual Participation - will increase slightly for all applicable rates
The actual impact of these rate factor changes on customers’ bills will vary based on energy usage.
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.