- Current FERC Process Plan and Schedule
- Register online here to be notified via e-mail of new filings and issuances related to the Kaweah Project.
Draft Technical Study Reports
The following Technical Study Reports (TSR) for the Kaweah Project are available for stakeholder review. Additional TSRs will be added as they are completed and stakeholders notified of the distribution.
Submit comments via e-mail to Julie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Kaweah Project Technical Study Report||Comment Deadline|
|CUL 1 – Cultural Resources, Built Environment TSR||April 22, 2019|
|CUL 1 – Cultural Resources, Archaeology TSR||April 22, 2019|
|CUL 1 – Cultural Resources, Ethnography TSR||May 15, 2019|
|LAND 1 – Transportation System TSR||April 22, 2019|
|LAND 2 – Aesthetic Resources TSR||April 22, 2019|
|LAND 3 – Land Use TSR||May 15, 2019|
|REC 2 – Whitewater Boating TSR||April 22, 2019|
|TERR 1 – Botanical Resources TSR||April 22, 2019|
|TERR 2 – Wildlife Resources TSR||April 30, 2019|
All documents related to the Kaweah Project can be found on FERC’s eLibrary. Links to recently filed relicensing documents can be found below.
- SCE Initial Study Report Meeting Summary (PDF)
- SCE Initial Study Report (PDF)
- FERC Study Plan Determination (PDF)
- SCE Revised Study Plan (PDF)
- SCE Proposed Study Plan (PDF)
- FERC Scoping Document 2 (PDF)
- FERC Notice of Commencement (PDF)
- FERC Scoping Document 1 (PDF)
- FERC Tribal Consultation Notice (PDF)
- SCE Pre-Application Document
- Initial Study Report Meeting - November 1, 2018
- FERC held two scoping meetings on March 14, 2017 and a site visit on March 15, 2017. Transcripts of FERC’s scoping meeting can be found on FERC’s eLibrary here
- Technical Study Plan Kickoff – March 1, 2018
- Initial Study Plan Meeting Materials – June 21, 2017
- Plenary Meeting Materials - February 24, 2016
- Plenary Meeting Materials - June 9, 2015
- Management and Monitoring Plans