Learn more here.
Please sign up to receive e-mails about the Project using our Contact Registration Form.
Below are links to project-related materials, notifications, and documentation (provided as PDFs). All documents related to the Bishop Creek Project can also be found on FERC’s eLibrary. This page will be updated throughout the relicensing process as new materials become available or are updated.
Register online here to be notified via e-mail of new FERC filings and issuances related to the Bishop Creek Project.
- SCE Pre-Application Document
- Comments on Scoping Document 1 and Study Requests (Includes Revised Study Plan, August 29, 2019)
- SCE request for expedited study plan determination (September 4, 2019)
- FERC Study Plan Determination (November 4, 2019)
On May 1, 2019, Southern California Edison Company filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) its formal Notice of Intent (NOI) to file an Application for New License for the Bishop Creek Project (FERC Project No. 1394) and a Pre-Application Document (PAD). These documents were e-filed with FERC and are available through FERC’s eLibrary or available for download below. If you have difficulty accessing or downloading files please contact Matt Woodhall at 626-302-9596 or email@example.com.
- Volume I
- Volume II – Summary of Contacts
- Appendix A – Charter
- Appendix B – Distributed Material (available at FERC eLibrary)
- Volume III Technical Study Plans (originally filed May 1, 2019; superseded by August 29 filing)
- Comments on Scoping Document 1 and Study Requests (August 29, 2019)
Study Plan Determination
- SCE request for expedited study plan determination: On September 4, 2019, SCE filed a letter requesting a waiver of sections 5.11 and 5.12 of the FERC’s regulations to expedite the study plan process. The waiver was intended to shorten the study plan determination process by four months to provide more time for SCE and the stakeholders to collaboratively assess project effects and develop proposed license conditions during the pre-filing period. On October 3, 2019, FERC staff granted the waiver request and established a deadline of October 18, 2019, for stakeholders to file comments on the RSP. No comments on the revised study plan were filed.
- FERC Study Plan Determination: On November 4, 2019, SCE’s Revised Study Plan was approved, with one FERC staff-recommended modification (discussed in Appendix B).
Background Materials & Meeting Agendas
- March 15, 2018 Stakeholder Meeting Agenda
- Technical Work Group Charter
- Technical Working Group Study Plan Schedule & Study Plan Determination Milestones
- Literature List
- June 4, 5, & 7 Meeting Agenda
- June 2018 TWG Introductory Memo
- Project Description
- Current and Proposed Project Operations
- Project Mapbook
- July Oversight Committee Agenda
- August 2018 TWG Memo
- November 2018 TWG Memo
- May 2019 TWG Memo
- March 15, 2018 Stakeholder Meeting Summary Notes - Final
- April 3, 2018 Oversight Committee Meeting Summary Notes Final
- June 4, 5, & 7, 2018 Technical Working Group Meetings Summary Notes Final
- July 13, 2018 Oversight Committee Meeting Summary Notes Final
- August 14 & 15, 2018 Technical Working Group Meetings Summary Final
- October 9 & 10, 2018 Technical Working Group Meetings Summary Final
- February 11, 2019 Oversight Committee Meeting Summary Final
- February 26, 2019 Aquatic Technical Working Group Webinar Summary Final
- February 27, 2019 Cultural Technical Working Group Webinar Summary Final
- June 11 & 19, 2019 Aquatics, Recreation, Botanical, and Terrestrial Technical Working Group Conference Calls Summary (Final)
- June 2018 Terrestrial Resources Technical Working Group Agenda
- June 2018 Botanical Resources Technical Working Group Agenda
- August 2018 Botanical & Terrestrial Resources Technical Working Group Agenda
- October 2018 Technical Working Groups Agenda
- June 2019 Recreation, Botanical, and Terrestrial Working Groups Agenda