Learn more here.
Good news: as an SCE customer, your commercial, industrial, agricultural, or nonprofit business is automatically eligible to participate in Express Solutions. Self-generation customers may also qualify. Get all the program details in our Solution Directory which is available on the Online Application Tool.
Upgrading to energy-efficient equipment? To qualify for incentives, all equipment must:
- Be new and meet all eligibility requirements listed in the Solutions Directory
- Be high efficiency equipment above mandated codes or industry standard practices
- Use less wattage if part of a retrofitting
- Be fully installed and operational
- Remain at the site of your active SCE business account
- Your business must have an active, valid SCE electric account
- Residential customers are not eligible
- Common areas of multi-family properties, on a qualifying business rate schedule, are eligible
- Participation is not determined by business size, rate schedule, or monthly demand
- Co-generation, wind, solar, and other self-generation customers who purchase electricity from SCE should contact their Account Representative or 1-800-736-4777 for assistance in determining eligibility
- You may not receive multiple rebates or customer incentives for the same energy solution or energy efficiency upgrade
- Energy-efficient products appear in our Solutions Directory located in the Online Application Tool
- Detailed product location information must be provided on your application before we can process it
Post-installation inspections may be random or mandatory. Your application contains specifics.
- Inspectors will make three attempts to contact you to make inspection arrangements
- If you are unreachable, the application will be denied
- For inspection purposes, access to equipment is required during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- If your equipment is not installed or operational at the time of the inspection, your customer incentives application will be declined.
- If equipment is only partially installed, a partial customer incentive will be paid. Further energy efficiency upgrades—from making equipment operational or from additional installation—will require a new customer incentives application.
- SCE may authorize a re-inspection upon request, however re-inspections are subject to a $400 fee. SCE will not authorize more than one site re-inspection or application for reprocessing. The second inspection will be considered final and re-submittal of the incentive will not be accepted.
- The maximum customer incentive per energy solution (measure) will be paid on a per unit basis up to 100% of the equipment cost.
- Installed cost includes equipment cost only. Labor costs may be eligible when a customer-installed project is involved.
- Sales tax and shipping should not be included in the equipment costs.