How do I stop service if I’m moving to an address outside of SCE’s territory?

| people found this helpful

Visit Our Online Move Center to Stop Service

Moving to a new home and will no longer be an SCE customer? You can complete a stop service request for your current address by visiting the Stop Service page on our online Move Center. If you’ve signed up for My Account, you can log in after clicking the “Stop Service” to auto-populate your information into your request. If you haven’t registered for My Account yet, you’ll need your Driver’s License or ID and Social Security Number to get started. If you’re a business customer, you’ll also need your Tax ID.

Call Support Default


Call Customer Support