How do I choose a rate plan when I move?

| people found this helpful

Choose a Rate Plan When Requesting Start Service

When moving to a new home, you can select your new rate plan while making your start service request on our online Move Center. You’ll need to have your Driver’s License or ID and Social Security Number to get started. If you’re a business customer, you’ll also need your Tax ID.

Learn more about SCE Rate Plans:

Call Support Default


Call Customer Support