How do I transfer service to a new address?

| people found this helpful

Visit Our Online Move Center to Transfer Service

Are you currently an SCE customer and moving to a new home that is still in SCE’s territory? You can request service be transferred to a new address by visiting the Transfer Service page on our online Move Center. If you’ve signed up for My Account, you can log in after clicking the “Transfer Service” to auto-populate your information into your request. If you haven’t registered for My Account yet, you’ll need your Driver’s License or ID and Social Security Number to get started. If you’re a business customer, you’ll also need your Tax ID.