Energy Efficient Express Solutions: Are You Eligible?
Good news: as an SCE customer, your commercial, industrial, agricultural, or nonprofit business is automatically eligible to participate in Express Solutions. Self-generation customers may also qualify. Get all the details in our Solutions Directory.
Equipment Eligibility Checklist
Upgrading to energy-efficient equipment? To qualify for incentives, all equipment must:
- Be new and meet all eligibility requirements
- Replace equipment with low efficiency equipment
- Use less wattage if part of a retrofitting
- Be fully installed and operational
- Remain at the site of your active SCE business account
View our Solutions Directory for complete solutions descriptions, eligibility requirements, and terms and conditions.
The Fine Print
- Your business must have an active, valid SCE electric account
- Residential customers are not eligible
- Common areas of multi-family properties on a qualifying business rate schedule are eligible
- Participation is not determined by business size, rate schedule, or monthly demand
- Co-generation, wind, solar, and other self-generation customers who purchase electricity from SCE should contact their Account Representative or 1-800-736-4777 for assistance in determining eligibility
- You may not receive multiple rebates or customer incentives for the same energy solution or energy efficiency upgrade
- Energy-efficient products appear in our Solutions Directory
- Detailed product location information must be provided on your application before we can process it
Post-installation inspections may be random or mandatory. Your application contains specifics.
- Inspectors will make three attempts to contact you to make inspection arrangements
- If you are unreachable, the application will be denied
- For inspection purposes, access to equipment is required during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- If your equipment is not installed or operational at the time of the inspection, your customer incentives application will be declined and a re-inspection fee assessed at a future inspection
- If equipment is only partially installed, a partial customer incentive will be paid. Further energy efficiency upgrades—from making equipment operational or from additional installation—will require a new customer incentives application
Extent Of Eligibility
- The maximum customer incentive per energy solution is 100% of the energy upgrade cost
- Installed cost includes material cost only. Labor costs may be eligible when a vendor-installed project is involved
- Sales tax and shipping should not be included in the equipment costs. They are not eligible for customer incentives