Have you ever wondered what it takes to become carbon neutral? If so, you’re in luck. In our Clean Energy Smart Home, you’ll interact with all the ways you can reduce your carbon output while increasing your energy savings.
Key Clean Energy Smart Home Features:
- Seal up leaky ducts in your house.
- Use a multitool to replace your old lightbulbs with Light-Emitting Diode (LED) bulbs.
- Cook a burger on your electric stove.
- Choose a new electric vehicle and plan a road trip.
- Swap out old appliances for new ones.
- Gain a new appreciation for what it means to be carbon neutral.