Find information on our corporate governance practices here. Our Nominating and Governance Committee periodically reviews SCE corporate governance practices, and from time to time makes recommendations to the SCE Board that practices be updated.
Meet Our Board of Directors
- Jeanne M. Beliveau-Dunn, director since 2019
- Michael C. Camuñez, director since 2017
- Vanessa C.L. Chang, director since 2007
- James T. Morris, director since 2016
- Timothy T. O'Toole, director since 2017
- Pedro J. Pizarro, director since 2014
- Steven D. Powell, director since 2021
- Marcy L. Reed, director since 2022
- Carey A. Smith, director since 2019
- Linda G. Stuntz, director since 2014
- Peter J. Taylor, director since 2011
- Keith Trent, director since 2018
How to Contact Our Board of Directors>
Shareholders may communicate with any Director, including the Directors as a group.
Learn how to contact us.
Our Governing Documents
Employees are responsible for adhering to the Company’s values and the Employee Code of Conduct, and understanding and complying with relevant laws, regulations, and Company policies and procedures.
In everything we do, we're guided by our corporate values.
- Continuous Improvement
Our Ethics & Compliance program emphasizes a workplace culture where acting ethically, obeying the law, and doing the right thing is expected as the everyday course of action.
We provide a helpline for shareholders, employees, and other interested parties to convey concerns or seek advice.
Read our latest Edison International Annual Report (PDF)