Electric Vehicles for Business
Charging Infrastructure and Rebate Program applications will temporarily be added to a waitlist beginning September 1, 2022. An update will be provided January 2023.
Due to the high volume of applications for several options within the Charge Ready Program for light-duty vehicles, and to help ensure we remain within the approved port and budget parameters set forth by the California Public Utilities Commission, new applications for certain program options will be placed on a waitlist beginning September 1, 2022. Those program options include Charge Ready Infrastructure & Rebate, Customer-Side Make-Ready, and Multifamily Turn-Key Installation. Currently, applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the New Construction Rebate for multifamily dwellings and the Charge Ready Transport Program for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles. These programs do not have a waitlist. Please keep in mind, however, that funding or program rebates are not guaranteed for any applications. As the Charge Ready team processes the current application pool, we will keep you updated on funding availability and the status of your application. The first update is scheduled for January 2023. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charge Ready Opportunities for Commercial Buildings
Our Charge Ready programs aim to help operators of commercial buildings of all kinds get EV charging stations up and running. By participating in one of our Charge Ready programs, you can potentially:
- Get a competitive edge to support existing and rising EV demand
- Be an industry leader for sustainable energy
- Increase your property value
- Attract and retain tenants
- Take advantage of lower EV charging equipment and installation costs
- Get access to exclusive time-of-use EV rate plans and benefit make from zero demand charges up to 2024
Not your property type? Find programs for your needs.
- Provides program-funded EV infrastructure upgrades
- For participant installing four or more EV charging station ports
- Provides rebates for the purchase and installation of EV Charging Stations
- Provides site-specific, code compliant engineered construction designs
Beginning September 1, new program applications are temporarily being added to a waitlist. An update will be provided January 2023.
Our Charge Ready programs have been helping California businesses become EV-friendly for years. Read the full story about how the Panda Restaurant Group participated in the program to install 60 L2 workplace charging station ports for their employees.
We’re excited to work with decision makers like you who are interested in Charge Ready and this landmark EV movement. Tell us about your property’s needs to learn more about EV charging station installation options that may work for you.
Embrace Your EV Future.
If you think Charge Ready may benefit your business or organization, start your online application today.