To support California’s zero-emission policies, the Charge Ready Program is deploying infrastructure to serve qualified electric vehicle (EV) charging stations throughout our service territory. You can visit SCE’s map of charging station projects to track their progress. To explore other ways to install charging stations at your site, please visit our EV for Business website for more information.
- Qualify as a non-residential customer
- Meet the program's guidelines for existing and future EV adoption
- Own, lease, or operate a site that provides long dwell-time parking (where cars are typically parked for four hours or more)
- Provide a grant of easement by the property owner
- Deliver proof of purchase of qualified charging equipment
- Your Customer Account Number and Service Account Number, if you are currently an SCE customer
- Federal Tax ID Number
- County Tax Assessor Parcel Number (if applicable)
- Name of the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) to issue building permit approvals (if applicable)
- Proposed charging station location for site (optional)
- PDF of property site plan (optional)
- Civil plan, aka base map, with existing utilities (optional)
We offer rate schedules specifically designed for businesses to charge electric vehicles. Learn more here.
The Charge Ready Quarterly Reports provide status of the program’s execution. Topics include customer outreach and enrollment, charging station qualification, EV charging load, and program operations.
Want fast charging stations at your business? If you provide public parking, you may be eligible for a rebate on DCFC charging stations that you’ll own and operate. If you qualify, we'll deploy the supporting electric charging infrastructure at no cost to you. DCFC stations can recharge the batteries in most EVs up to 80% in as little as 30 minutes.
For information about this pilot, its requirements, and the application process, please review and download the following:
- DC Fast Charge Pilot Fact Sheet
- Participation Package
(includes FAQs and links to related documents)
View the Approved Package List of vendors and charging stations.
Once you are ready to sign up, complete the application and email to ChargeReadyDCFC@sce.com
Ready to electrify your commuter bus fleet? To help cut emissions, we’re offering transit agencies a rebate to help offset the costs of charging equipment and installation. If you qualify, we'll deploy the supporting electric charging infrastructure at no cost to you.
For information about this program, its requirements, and the application process, please download and review the following:
To enroll your agency, complete the application and email it to ChargeReadyBus@sce.com