To be eligible for the Self-Generation Incentive Program, you must also meet one of the following criteria:you must be located in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 fire risk area and meet one of the following criteria:
- You live in multifamily, deed-restricted housing, or a single-family home subject to resale restrictions.
- You are currently enrolled in a utility Medical Baseline Program.
- You have notified your utility of a serious illness and/or life-threatening condition.
- You have received or reserved other solar-related incentives (including SASH, DAC-SASH, MASH, or SOMAH programs).
- Your home relies on electric pump wells for water, and you meet the low-income qualifications.
Choose an installation vendor. Your chosen vendor will work directly with us on your application.
After your application is approved, your vendor will install your energy storage system.
Begin charging your new energy storage system for use during a PSPS.