Our Foodservice Technology Center (FTC) is a one-of-a-kind demonstration kitchen that showcases the latest energy-efficient commercial foodservice equipment and technologies for your restaurant or foodservice facility. We encourage you to come by the FTC, take a tour and 'Try Before You Buy' by "test-driving" leading manufacturers' equipment before you make your purchase decision. Find ways to speed up your cookline, improve product quality and enhance your bottom line by saving energy and money.
Foodservice Technology Center
6050 N. Irwindale Avenue
Irwindale, CA 91702
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The FTC offers SCE customers a variety of free services including:
• Consulting and equipment reviews for your existing locations(s), new site(s) or remodel(s)
• Energy audits for your location(s) with unbiased professional advice and recommendations
• A showcase of the latest energy-efficient commercial foodsevice equipment on the market
• Cooking demos and side-by-side comparison testing of various cooking technologies
• Meeting facilities with full AV for your next sales and marketing training
• Free foodservice education and training for professionals and students
Our energy education and foodservice training for professionals can give you the knowledge and skills that will put you above the competition. Students and individuals new to the industry can also gain valuable, practical insights that will enhance your culinary education.
Have you always wondered how your latest dish will turn out with a new combi, deck, convection, conveyer, cook and hold or retherm oven? How about a new fryer, griddle or steamer? Try Before You Buy (for free!) in our kitchen and see which units provide the best product for your menu.
Request an energy audit of your existing location, new site or remodel and get unbiased, professional, reviews and recommendations to help make a difference in your business' bottom line. Make an appointment and let's get started!
Hold your next sales and marketing training or account rep meeting at the FTC. We offer meeting with catering options, audio visual services and free parking for groups up to 190.