Electric Vehicles for Business
Charge Ready Opportunities for Public Sector
Public sector properties and municipal facilities are often ideal locations for EV charging station installation. The Charge Ready Program and Charging Infrastructure and Rebate Program are available to public sector leaders who want to guide California to a carbon neutral future with EV charging equipment. As a Charge Ready participant, you’ll be able to:
- Show your community that clean energy is a priority
- Take advantage of program funded infrastructure installation
- Give employees the ability to charge during work hours
- Provide EV-friendly public parking spaces for constituents and
- Take advantage of rate plans designed specifically for EV charging stations.
Not your property type? Find programs for your needs.
- Provides program funded EV infrastructure upgrades
- For those interested in installing four or more EV charging station ports
Whittier-based LACSD serves the waste management needs of more than 5 million people with their vehicle fleet. By working with us, LACSD is installing 44 EV charging station ports to support their essential mission.
We’re excited to work with decision makers like you who are interested in Charge Ready and this landmark EV movement. Tell us about your property’s needs to learn more about EV charging station installation options that may work for you.
Apply Today. Embrace Your EV Future.
If you think Charge Ready may benefit your business or organization, start your online application today.