Find information on our corporate governance practices here. Our Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee periodically reviews SCE corporate governance practices, and from time to time makes recommendations to the SCE Board that practices be updated.
April 30, 2019 - Joint Statement From Edison International Board Chair William P. Sullivan, President and CEO Pedro J. Pizarro on the Passing of Ellen Tauscher, Member of the Edison International Board of Directors
- Jeanne M. Beliveau-Dunn, director since 2019
- Michael C. Camuñez, director since 2017
- Vanessa C.L. Chang, director since 2007
- James T. Morris, director since 2016
- Timothy T. O'Toole, director since 2017
- Kevin M. Payne, director since 2016
- Pedro J. Pizarro, director since 2014
- Carey A. Smith, director since 2019
- Linda G. Stuntz, director since 2014
- William P. Sullivan, director since 2015
- Peter J. Taylor, director since 2011
- Keith Trent, director since 2018
Shareholders may communicate with any Director, including the Directors as a group.
Learn how to contact us.
Our Employee Code of Conduct has been revised, effective April 2, 2018 to reflect employee feedback and industry best practices. Key updates include high-level summaries of core policies, improved ease of access and readability, and refreshed design consistent with company branding.
In everything we do, we're guided by our corporate values.
- Continuous Improvement
Our Ethics & Compliance program emphasizes a workplace culture where acting ethically, obeying the law, and doing the right thing is expected as the everyday course of action.
We provide a helpline for shareholders, employees, and other interested parties to convey concerns or seek advice.