Limited Usage Data Will Be Available
SCE EnergyManager® will have limited usage data availability after the new system is in place. Data will not be immediately available after the transition and it is estimated that usage data for 2021 will be available around April 20, 2021, but this date is subject to change without notice. Data from prior years will be available in the following stages, although dates are subject to change:
- 2020 usage data will be available by May 4, 2021
- 2019 usage data will be available by May 18, 2021
- 2018 usage data will be available by May 31, 2021
Introduce your business to the SCE EnergyManager suite of tools to help monitor, analyze, and manage your business energy usage.
Whether your business is medium or large, SCE EnergyManager provides easy, web-based tools to help you manage energy costs. To be eligible, you must be a business customer with a monthly demand exceeding 200 Kilowatts at least three times in the past 12 months, and your business facility must have an approved interval data recorder (IDR) meter or Edison SmartConnect® meter.
SCE EnergyManager® can help you save energy, time, and money. This easy-to-use web-based tool provides your business with valuable information, such as:
- Summary of minimum, maximum, and average energy usage
- Energy usage and load peak in 15-minute intervals
- Built-in charts and reports that supply you with the tools to manage your energy consumption more effectively and cost efficiently
- Access quarter-hourly, hourly, daily and monthly usage data, with up to 36 months of historical data
- Detailed cost and usage breakdown from bills
- Ability to export billing data to a spreadsheet
Download the Energy Manager Fact Sheet for more information.
This tool makes it simple for you with easy-to-use reports for further analysis, all at your fingertips!
Terms and conditions for the SCE Energy Manager suite of tools are available when registering at My Account. Access the Energy Manager Quick Start Guide to learn more about this tool and its features.