Find information on our corporate governance practices here. Our Nominating and Governance Committee periodically reviews SCE corporate governance practices, and from time to time makes recommendations to the SCE Board that practices be updated.
- Jeanne M. Beliveau-Dunn, director since 2019
- Michael C. Camuñez, director since 2017
- Vanessa C.L. Chang, director since 2007
- James T. Morris, director since 2016
- Timothy T. O'Toole, director since 2017
- Kevin M. Payne, director since 2016
- Pedro J. Pizarro, director since 2014
- Carey A. Smith, director since 2019
- Linda G. Stuntz, director since 2014
- William P. Sullivan, director since 2015
- Peter J. Taylor, director since 2011
- Keith Trent, director since 2018
Shareholders may communicate with any Director, including the Directors as a group.
Learn how to contact us.
Our Employee Code of Conduct has been revised, effective April 2, 2018 to reflect employee feedback and industry best practices. Key updates include high-level summaries of core policies, improved ease of access and readability, and refreshed design consistent with company branding.
In everything we do, we're guided by our corporate values.
- Continuous Improvement
Our Ethics & Compliance program emphasizes a workplace culture where acting ethically, obeying the law, and doing the right thing is expected as the everyday course of action.
We provide a helpline for shareholders, employees, and other interested parties to convey concerns or seek advice.