Our thoughts are with the communities that have been impacted by the recent wildfires. The Assistance Center provides timely and accurate wildfire status and updates when new information is available as well as access to wildfire safety resources and agency contacts.
If you are impacted by a recent wildfire (or other major disaster), please submit your information here.
Location: Fresno County, Imperial County, Inyo County, Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Tulare County, and Ventura County
Evacuations: All Evacuation Orders have been lifted for the Alisal Fire
Location: I5 and Lake Hughes Road, near Castaic [34.5255, -118.6479]
Started: 08/31/22 12:01 PM
Agencies: Los Angeles County Fire Department
Cal Fire: Link to Cal Fire
All Evacuation Orders have been lifted for the Route Fire
Location: Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino County.
Started: 01/04/23 12:01 PM
Location: Amador County, Kern County, Los Angeles County, Madera County, Mariposa County, Mono County, Nevada County, San Bernardino County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County, Sierra County, Sonoma County and Tulare County
Started: 03/01/23 12:01 PM
- redcross.org - American Red Cross disaster assistance website
- fire.ca.gov - Official website for the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- readyforwildfire.org - CAL FIRE's wildfire preparedness website
- caloes.ca.gov - California Governor's Office of Emergency Services website
- ready.gov - Disaster preparedness information from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security