- There is no option for booking multiple sites. You may make more than one reservation in your name (DO NOT use the back arrow when making multiple reservations). If you make more than one reservation in your name, we will need you to email us at least two weeks prior to the arrival date with the name, address, email, phone number, site number and dates of reservation (or confirmation number) of the adult who will be occupying the site. The email needs to belong to the responsible adult occupying the site so they can read and electronically sign our campground guidelines.
- There is a two-night minimum stay during peak season (May 15- Oct. 15).
- All sites must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Limit one RV per site. Motorhomes, travel trailers, 5th Wheels, cabover campers, toy haulers, camper vans and tent trailers are all considered RVs.
- To reserve a group picnic area, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates to reserve campsites for Camp Edison Gold Members:
- Starting January 23rd (8am) online reservations will open when booking 2-14 nights.
Dates to reserve campsites for Non-Members:
- Starting February 6th (8am) online reservations will open when booking 2-14 nights.
To sign up for Camp Edison’s Gold Membership please email us at email@example.com with your name, address, email address, and phone number before January 13th and we will add you to our membership. If you are already a Gold Member, make sure your profile shows your correct phone number, email, and that your membership is valid through the 2023 year. If you do not wish to reserve your site online, you may send us a reservation request form by email or US mail, and they will be processed in the order received following the guidelines listed above. For more information, please see our Camp Guidelines found below in the dropdown section at www.campedison.com
We built Camp Edison in 1963 in a pine forest on the western shores of Shaver Lake, California. It’s been a favorite vacation spot ever since. Our 252 campsites are available to the public and they include electricity. WiFi is also available at an additional cost. We’re open year-round.
Camp Edison has been removing insect infested trees in order to maintain public safety & forest health. Some sites have more sun exposure than currently described in site details.
Now you can make reservations online for almost all of our campsites.
From hiking and horseback riding to fishing and watersports, there’s plenty to do in the Camp Edison area.
When you visit Camp Edison, be sure to leave your firewood at home, and either collect or buy firewood here in Shaver Lake. Tree-killing insects and diseases can lurk in firewood and cause new infestations that can have devastating effects to our forests, agriculture, and communities. Beginning January 1, 2015, only locally sourced wood will be allowed into Camp Edison.