Effective January 1, 2015, these Southern California Edison (SCE) rate factors decreased:
- The Nuclear Decommissioning Charge (NDC) will decrease for all rates.
- The Transmission Owners Tariff Charge Adjustments (TOTCA) will decrease slightly for all rates.
- Conservation Incentive Adjustment (CIA) will decrease based on tier structure for Domestic rates.
- DWR Energy Credit will decrease for all rates.
- Dual Participation will decrease for all applicable rates.
Effective January 1, 2015, these SCE rate factors increased:
- The DWR Bond Charge will increase on all rates.
- CA Climate Credit will increase for Commercial rates only.
Effective January 1, 2015, this SCE rate factor:
- The Transmission charge increase or decrease on all rates based on tier structure.
- The Distribution charge will increase or decrease on all rates based on tier structure.
- The Public Purpose Program Charge (PPPC) charge will increase for all rates based on tier structure.
- SCE Gen will increase or decrease for all rates based on tier structure.
The actual impact of these rate factor changes on customers’ bills will vary based on energy usage.
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.