On December 23, 2019, in accordance with 18 CFR §5.18, Southern California Edison Company (SCE) filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC or Commission) an Application for New License (License Application) for the Kaweah Project (Project), FERC Project No. 298. SCE e-filed the License Application with the Commission.
The License Application is comprised of six volumes, including public, critical energy infrastructure information (CEII), confidential, and privileged information. Public portions of the License Application (Volumes 1 and 3) are available for review/download using the links below. In addition, public portions of the License Application can be accessed at the following locations: FERC’s eLibrary at www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/elibrary.asp; by appointment at SCE’s Kaweah Hydro Headquarters Office – Carpenter’s Shop, 44511 Sierra Drive, Three Rivers, CA 93271 (to schedule an appointment contact David Moore at email@example.com or 626-302-9494); and at the Three Rivers Branch Library, 42052 Eggers Drive, Three Rivers, CA 93271.
Refer to the FERC Cover Letter and Table of Contents links below for additional information. If you have questions regarding this filing please contact David Moore, SCE Relicensing Project Manager, by phone at (626) 302-9494 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current FERC Process Plan and Schedule
- Register online here to be notified via e-mail of new filings and issuances related to the Kaweah Project.
Application for New License
Kaweah Project Application for New License (Public Information)
Volume 1: Initial Statement, Exhibits A, B, C, D, G, and H
Volume 3: Exhibit E
Volume 3: Supporting Document A
All documents related to the Kaweah Project can be found on FERC’s eLibrary. Links to recently filed relicensing documents can be found below.
- Draft License Application
- SCE Updated Study Report Meeting Summary (PDF)
- SCE Updated Study Report (PDF)
- SCE Initial Study Report Meeting Summary (PDF)
- SCE Initial Study Report (PDF)
- FERC Study Plan Determination (PDF)
- SCE Revised Study Plan (PDF)
- SCE Proposed Study Plan (PDF)
- FERC Scoping Document 2 (PDF)
- FERC Notice of Commencement (PDF)
- FERC Scoping Document 1 (PDF)
- FERC Tribal Consultation Notice (PDF)
- SCE Pre-Application Document
- Updated Study Report Meeting – November 6, 2019
- Stakeholder Meeting – September 10, 2019
- Initial Study Report Meeting - November 1, 2018
- FERC held two scoping meetings on March 14, 2017 and a site visit on March 15, 2017. Transcripts of FERC’s scoping meeting can be found on FERC’s eLibrary here
- Technical Study Plan Kickoff – March 1, 2018
- Initial Study Plan Meeting Materials – June 21, 2017
- Plenary Meeting Materials - February 24, 2016
- Plenary Meeting Materials - June 9, 2015
|Wayne Allen||SCE||Principal Manager||1515 Walnut Grove Ave. Rosemead, CA email@example.com||626-302-9741|
|Martin Ostendorf||SCE||Senior Manager||PO Box 100 54170 Mtn Spruce Road, P.O. Box 100 Big Creek, CA firstname.lastname@example.org||559-893-2033|
|Mary M. "Meg" Richardson||SCE||Licensing Manager/Project Lead||1515 Walnut Grove Ave. Rosemead, CA email@example.com||626-238-2902|
|Becky Kipp||FERC||Assigned Staff||Rebecca.Kipp@ferc.gov||202-502-8846|
|Dan Keverline||SCE||Operations and Maintenance||Kaweah Hydro Headquarters Kaweah 1 Powerhouse Three Rivers, CA firstname.lastname@example.org||760-376-3813|