In accordance with the California Public Utility Commission (CPUC) staff proposal in the demand response (DR) OIR (R.13-09-011), Southern California Edison (“SCE”) is issuing this Request for Offers (referred to herein as the “RFO” or “2021 DRAM RFO”) to solicit offers (“Offers”) from Sellers (“Offerors”) providing 2021 Demand Response Resource Adequacy (RA) resources to SCE under a standard, non-negotiable purchase agreement (“DRAM PA” or “PA”) for execution in accordance with the 2021 DRAM RFO Participant Instructions (“RFO Instructions”).
On December 19, 2019, The CPUC issued Decision D.19-12-040 requiring an additional auction for 2021 Delivery for DRAM. This RFO solicits offers to sell System RA, Local RA, and Flexible RA.
2021 DRAM RFO Schedule
|2021 DRAM RFO Launch||Friday, May 22, 2020|
|Pre-Bid Web Conference||Thursday, May 28, 2020
10:00am - 12:00pm PPT
|Offer Submittal Deadline||Tuesday, June 9, 2020
|Offeror deadline to clear Offer non-conformances (“Cure Deadline”)||Monday, June 18, 2020
|SCE Notification of award||Wednesday, July 8, 2020|
|Deadline for signed contracts from Sellers||Monday, July 13, 2020|
|Advice Letter Filing for CPUC contract approval||Wednesday, July 22, 2020|
DRAM 6 RFO Launch Webinar
When: Thursday, May 28th, 2020 at 10 am – 12 pm Pacific Prevailing Time
How: Webinar via Skype and conference call.
- Verizon Call-in Number (Participants MUST use this # to receive audio; audio will not be available through Skype):
- Call-in #: 888-810-6752
- Participant Passcode: 94434
- Skype Link (For the Presentation Only)
- From the Skype meeting pop up box, please select “don’t join audio”.
Following the Bidders’ Conference, a copy of the presentation and an audio recording will be posted here.
All participants interested in submitting Offers into the RFO will need to pre-register with Power Advocate. Participants who do not yet have an existing Power Advocate account must first register to create a username and password with Power Advocate to receive access to the RFO materials. Users with an existing Power Advocate account may request access using the Website by searching for Event # 105082. To register and request access to the event: https://www.poweradvocate.com/pR.do?okey=105082&pubEvent=true
For additional information on registering, click here.
- SCE DRAM 2021 RFO Instructions
- SCE DRAM 2021 Pro Forma Purchase Agreement
- CISR-DRP Form
- DRAM Customer Migration Matrix
- Rule 24
- Scheduling Coordinator RFI Information Packet
- Summer and Winter Load Profiles of California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) Residential Customers Pursuant to CPUC Decision 17-12-009, Ordering Paragraph 95
- PGE AL 5746-E
- PGE AL 5746-E-A et al
Required for 2021 DRAM Bid Submittal
- DRAM 2021 Offer Workbook
- Seller Organizational Chart
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Available Rule 24 Registrations
Q&A Materials from previous DRAM RFOs:
- 2020 DRAM Bidder’s Conference – Q&A
- 2019 DRAM Bidder’s Conference – Q&A
- 2018 DRAM Bidder’s Conference – Q & A
- 2017 DRAM Bidder’s Conference – Q & A
- 2016 DRAM Bidder’s Conference – Q & A
- 2017 Demand Response Auction Mechanism – Q & A
- 2016 Demand Response Auction Mechanism – Q & A