Effective October 1, 2021 the rate components listed below changed as follows.
- Distribution – for all rates
- PPPC – for all rates
- NSGC – for all rates
- CIA – for all applicable Residential rates
- SCE Gen – (including the RTP hourly factors) for all rates
- PCIA – (all vintages except 2001 and 2004) for all rates
- CARE Surcharge – for all rates
- FERA Discount % – for all TOU FERA rates
- Dual Participation CAP – for all applicable rates
- Wildfire FRC – For changes related to SCE’s Wildfire Fixed Recovery Charge, please visit www.sce.com/understandyourbill for more information
California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE)
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
|Rate Component||$/kWh Rate or Percentage Prior to October 1, 2021||$/kWh Rate or Percentage as of October 1, 2021|
|CARE Discount for Commercial Accounts||28.3%||28.4%|
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.