Effective March 2, 2015, these Southern California Edison (SCE) rate factors decreased:
- The Public Purpose Program Charge (PPPC) charge will decrease for all applicable rates based on tier structure.
- The Green House Gas factors (including the CA Climate credit factor) will decrease for Residential and Commercial rates.
Effective March 2, 2015, these SCE rate factors increased:
- Conservation Incentive Adjustment (CIA) will increase based on tier structure for Residential rates.
- Dual Participation will increase for all applicable rates.
Effective March 2, 2015, this SCE rate factor:
- The Distribution charge will increase or decrease based on tier structure for Residential rates.
- SCE Gen will increase or decrease for all rates based on tier structure.
The actual impact of these rate factor changes on customers’ bills will vary based on energy usage.
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.