June 2019 Rate Changes
Effective June 1, 2019 the rate components listed below changed as follows.
- Distribution – for all rates
- NDC – for all rates
- PPPC – for all rates
- TOTCA – for all rates
- NSGC – for all rates
- CIA – for applicable Residential rates
- SCE Gen – including the RTP “hourly” factors
- Dual Participation CAP – for all applicable rates
- GHG – COMMERCIAL tab – for all applicable Commercial rates
- CARE Surcharge – for all rates
- CARE Discount % - for all TOU CARE rates
- CTC – for all rates
- PCIA – for all rates
- EDWARD’S PDA tab – for March AFB & Edwards AFB
- Green Rate “Class Average Generation Credit” – for all rates
The actual impact of these rate factor changes on the customers’ bill will vary based on energy usage.
California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE)
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
|Rate Component||$/kWh Rate or Percentage Prior to June 1, 2019||$/kWh Rate or Percentage as of June 1, 2019|
|CARE Discount for Commercial Accounts||28.2%||29.1%|
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.