Effective January 1, 2016, the following changes will be made for these SCE rate factors:
- Transmission – increased or decreased based on rate.
- Distribution – increased on all rates
- NDC – increased for all rates
- PPPC – increased for all rates
- TOTCA – for all rates
- PUCRF – increased for all rates
- NSGC – decreased for all rates
- CIA – increased for applicable Residential rates
- DWR Bond Charge – increased for all rates
- SCE Gen – decreased for all rates (including the RTP Hourly factors)
- DWR Credit – decreased for all rates
The actual impact of these rate factor changes on customers’ bills will vary based on energy usage.
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.