SCE Tariff Books
Please note: Tariffs without effective dates in the lower right-hand corner of the tariff are considered effective pending final review by the California Public Utilities Commission. Slight modifications may occur upon completion of this final review. Differences between these tariff rates and rates appearing on customer bills may result from timing lags between the posting of rates and rate components in the Tariff Book and the implementation of these rates in the SCE billing system. In addition, even though the posted total billing rates may not have changed, certain rate components that make up the total billing rates may have changed and may be different than the corresponding rate components that appear on subsequent bills. Any discrepancies between tariff rates and billed rates will be adjusted in future bills.
The purpose of SCE's Tariff Books are to document approved tariff changes. Please direct any questions to one of the following SCE help lines:
- To ask rate questions about your electric service: Call (800) 655-4555 for residential or (800) 990-7788 for commercial/industrial.
- For specific Tariff Book questions or to request service territory maps or historical tariffs, submit a request via e-mail.
- Santa Catalina Island's Gas and Water Tariff Books. For specific tariff book questions, call (626) 302-2086.
- Telecommunication Tariff Book
- Request supporting documents (e.g., advice letters denoting changes) or call (626) 302-2086.
- To request a copy of a pending application currently before the California Public Utilities Commission, submit a request via e-mail.
Tariffs may not be waived, altered, or amended in any respect, unless authorized by the California Public Utilities Commission. Moreover, if there are differences between this material and the tariffs, the tariffs shall prevail.
The viewing of some tariffs may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. If you encounter problems, please consider utilizing another internet browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Apple's Safari).