The Energy Savings Assistance program is designed to help you conserve energy and save money. Income-qualified customers may be eligible to receive energy-efficient appliances at no charge or a minimal charge.
- In some instances, a copayment may be required.
- If you qualify, we’ll cover the costs—including installation—of new energy-efficient appliances.
Does Your Household Qualify?
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the qualifications:
- Be a homeowner or renter who receives electric services through a residential meter
- Have an active SCE service account
- Meet the program eligibility requirements, including the installation requirements
- Meet either of the qualifications listed below
You can easily see if your eligible. There are two ways to qualify:
Option 1: Public Assistance Programs
|You can qualify for the ESA Program if you or someone in your home participates in at least one of the eligible public assistance programs listed below.|
You can also qualify if you meet the income guideline qualifications listed in the chart in Option 2.
Option 2: Household Income
Maximum Household Income
|Number of Persons in Household||Total Combined Annual Income|
|1 - 2||Up to $34,840|
|3||Up to $43,920|
|4||Up to $53,000|
|5||Up to $62,080|
|6||Up to $71,160|
|7||Up to $80,240|
|8||Up to $89,320|
|Each additional person||$9,080|
|Upper Limit Calculation = 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines|
For more information please call 1-800-736-4777, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by Southern California Edison under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission.