On this page you will find information on SCE's tariffs for wholesale customers under the jurisdiction of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC): the Transmission Owner Tariff and the Wholesale Distribution Access Tariff.
- The Transmission Owner Tariff provides, in conjunction with the California Independent System Operator ("CAISO") tariff, certain terms and conditions for service utilizing SCE's transmission facilities that have been turned over to the operational control of the CAISO.
- The Wholesale Distribution Access Tariff provides the terms and conditions for service utilizing SCE's distribution facilities that are under its operational control.
In this section, SCE posts its currently effective rates for transmission service and formula transmission rate information.
Attention: Information regarding SCE's generation interconnection process (including application forms, interconnection queue and circuit maps) has been moved. Please visit the SCE's interconnection webpage at: on.sce.com/gridinterconnections.
TO Tariff Activities
- Formula Transmission Rate Filings
- Morongo WOD Formula Rate Filings
- Stakeholder Review Process (SRP)
- Transmission Maintenance and Compliance Review (TMCR)
Resource Interconnection Information
Public WDAT-Rule 21 Queue
SCE- WDAT and Rule 21 Interconnection Requests (Excel)
Financial Security Forms
- SCE Grid Interconnection Letter of Credit
- SCE Grid Interconnection Guaranty
- SCE Grid Interconnection Surety Bond
- SCE Grid Interconnection Escrow Agreement
Interconnection Application Forms
Environmental Services Work
- TOT - [Form of] Environmental Services Costs Declaration
- WDAT - [Form of] Environmental Services Cost Declaration
* On June 14, 2021, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission) issued an order in Docket Nos. ER21-455-002 and ER21-456-002 accepting, effective June 15, 2021, revisions to SCE’s WDAT related to curtailment and qualifying facilities, as well as a new pro forma letter agreement. These revisions impacted SCE’s WDAT Table of Contents; Sections 2 and 15; Attachment A; Attachment I and Appendix 11 thereto; and Attachment L.
On October 21, 2021, the Commission issued an order in Docket No. ER19-2505-006 accepting, effective October 30, 2019, storage-related revisions to SCE’s WDAT. These revisions impacted SCE’s WDAT Sections 2, 12, and 21; Attachment A; Attachment I and Appendices 1, 4, 5.2, 6.2, and 7 thereto; and Attachment K.
This version of SCE’s WDAT therefore incorporates changes approved by the Commission in Docket Nos. ER21-455-002, ER21-456-002, and ER19-2505-006. SCE intends on submitting a compliance filing to the Commission to incorporate all accepted changes into a single tariff record.
Should you have any questions regarding SCE's Open Access Information, please contact David Schiada in SCE's Regulatory Operations:
If you have questions regarding SCE's generation interconnection processes, please use the contact information below:
Phone: (626) 302-3688
Grid Interconnection & Contract Development
Southern California Edison
2244 Walnut Grove Ave
PO Box 945
Rosemead, CA 91770