Rebates & Incentives
Rebates & Incentives: Efficiency Has Its Perks
Energy Management Information
Use technology to help you save energy in your home. Find all the information you need, all in one place. Visit the Energy Management Center for smart products, smart programs and smart tools.
Smart Thermostat Rebate Up to $125
Variable Speed Pool Pump & Motor Rebate
$200 Qualified Variable Speed Pool Pump and Motor Product List >
Variable Speed Pool Pump Contractors and Installers:
Attend a training to become an authorized contractor. Courses are available through the following:
- FPSIE - www.fpsie.org
- Pentair – contact your sales representative
- Hayward contact your sales representative
For more information, email us at Rebates@sce.com
Variable Speed Pool Pumps Installed before taking the course will not qualify for contractor incentives.
Evaporative Cooler Rebates
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
- This rebate is part of the Home Energy Efficiency Rebate (HEER) program. HEER is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and is effective until funding is expended or the program is discontinued by the California Public Utilities Commission. The program is funded by California utility customers and is administered by Southern California Edison under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. Terms and Conditions.
- Under California law, models of certain types of appliances must be certified by the California Energy Commission before being sold or offered for sale in California. Before purchasing an appliance, search for your desired model in the Energy Commission’s database. View Database
- Some products in the Energy Commission’s database are not eligible for SCE rebates because they do not meet our high energy-efficiency requirements.