Rebates & Incentives
Rebates & Incentives: Efficiency Has Its Perks
Smart Thermostat Rebate Up to $125
Variable Speed Pool Pump & Motor Rebate
$200 Qualified Variable Speed Pool Pump and Motor Product List >
Variable Speed Pool Pump Contractors and Installers:
If you are a contractor who would like to participate and receive incentives for installing qualified Variable Speed Pool Pumps, SCE requires you to attend a Certified Aquatic Equipment Installer (CAEI) Training Course. Courses can be found at fpsie.org.
Variable Speed Pool Pumps Installed before taking the course will not qualify for contractor incentives.
Evaporative Cooler Rebates
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
- This rebate is part of the Home Energy Efficiency Rebate (HEER) program. HEER is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and is effective until funding is expended or the program is discontinued by the California Public Utilities Commission. The program is funded by California utility customers and is administered by Southern California Edison under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. Read Terms
- Under California law, models of certain types of appliances must be certified by the California Energy Commission before being sold or offered for sale in California. Before purchasing an appliance, search for your desired model in the Energy Commission’s database. View Database
- Some products in the Energy Commission’s database are not eligible for SCE rebates because they do not meet our high energy-efficiency requirements.
- The Appliance Recycling Program has been discontinued. The last eligible date for scheduling a refrigerator recycling pick-up was March 31, 2016.
- The rebates for ENERGY STAR(R) Refrigerators have been discontinued. March 31, 2016 was the last date to purchase a qualifying product. ENERGY STAR(R) Refrigerators purchased and installed between January 1, 2016 and March 31, 2016 have until January 31, 2017 to apply for the rebate.