Budget Assistant: Always On Alert
*Budget Assistant alerts are a free service; however, you may incur fees for voice or text alerts as applicable through your mobile service provider
**Residential customers with the Standard Residential rate plan enrolled to receive Budget Assistant alerts via email will receive an “Early Warning” message within the alert if their projected bill amount includes the High Usage Charge.
Enroll or Change Your Alert Settings
It’s easy to enroll or change your alert settings through My Account.Learn How to Do it Close
- Log into sce.com
- Click on “My Account” within the left navigation
- Click on the “Savings Center” tab and select "Budget Assistant"
Four Ways to Make Budget Assistant Work for You
1. Use alerts as a tool to lower your bill
2. Receive high bill alert warnings
3. Track your projected bill amount
4. Use Budget Assistant Alerts as an “Early Warning” for the High Usage Charge
How Your Projected Next Bill is Calculated
Curious on how we calculate your projected next bill? It’s simple, we use the energy you have consumed during your bill cycle to create a daily average. We then multiply that amount by the number of days remaining in your cycle and factor in your specific rate.