Changes to SCE RatesClick to toggle navigation breadcrumbs.
Changes to SCE Rates
Effective June 1, 2015, the following changes will be made for these SCE rate factors:
- The Distribution charge for D-CARE will decrease for Tiers 1 and 2 and increase for Tier 3.
- Transmission Owners Tariff Change Adjustment (TOTCA) increased based on applicable rate.
- Conservation Incentive Adjustment (CIA), individual factors changed, but the net impact on a bill will not be more than a 0.5% increase or decrease for applicable Residential rates.
- SCE Gen will decrease for TOU-PA-ICE and increase for TOU-D-Option A.
The actual impact of these rate factor changes on customers’ bills will vary based on energy usage.
California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE)
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
|Rate Component||Rate or Percentage Prior to June 1, 2015||Rate or Percentage as of June 1, 2015|
|CARE Discount for Commercial Accounts||-27.9%||-27.8%|
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.
SCE Business Center
SCE Customer Support
Recent Rate Changes
- June 2015
- March 2015
- March 2015 (Catalina Gas Rate Change)
- January 2015
- August 2014
- July 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012