SCE Affiliate NoticesClick to toggle navigation breadcrumbs.
Regulatory Information - SCE Affiliate Notices
SCE Affiliate Notices
Southern California Edison Company (SCE), an Edison International Company, has developed this website to notify interested parties of particular transactions between SCE and certain of its affiliated companies, should they occur, along with other required information. SCE posts this information in compliance with rules established by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in December 1997, as revised.
- Notice of Release of Customer Information to Affiliates
- Supply / Capacity / Services / Info Offered to Affiliates
- SCE Discounts Offered to Affiliates
- Non-Customer-Specific, Non-Public Information Offered to Affiliates
- Service Provider Lists
- Summary of CPUC's Affiliate Transaction Rules
- List of SCE Affiliates (PDF)
- Affiliate Transactions Compliance Plan (PDF)
- CPUC-Adopted Affiliate Transaction Rules (ATRs) (PDF)
More information about SCE and Edison International can be found at the Edison International website: www.edison.com.