Help With Your High Bill
We understand your electric bill may be higher than usual. If so, we can help. We offer a variety of low-to-no-cost solutions, plus programs, services, and useful tools to help you manage your energy usage.
Did you get a higher than normal bill at your business? We have tips, tools, and solutions that can help.
Budget Assistant: Stay on a Spending Plan
With Budget Assistant you can set monthly spending goals, track your progress, and get automated alerts.Budget Assistant: Stay on a Spending Plan Get Started
My Account: Your Savings HQ
Using My Account is an easy and effective way to keep track of your energy use and find ways to save. Sign up today to view usage reports that show you how and when you use electricity, and access tools and services to help you manage energy, view and pay your bill online, and more.
Some simple ways to help you conserve and save at home:
- Give your appliances the afternoon off. Use your dishwasher, clothes washer & dryer, and other appliances after 6 p.m.
- At night, when it’s practical to do so, use electric fans and open windows instead of A/C
- Set your thermostats no lower than 78 degrees
- Close drapes and blinds to keep out direct sunlight during hot periods
- Avoid using evaporative coolers or humidifiers at the same time an A/C is running
2-1-1 is a 24-7 service that provides callers with valuable information and referrals to community services for every day needs and during times of crisis. While offerings vary from community to community, some programs and services may include:
- Financial and public assistance programs
- Health care services and medical insurance programs
- Housing assistance and emergency shelter programs
- Senior services: case management, meals delivered to your home, senior centers and more
- Services and support for people with disabilities