My Account Online
Save money with Online Payment, Paperless Billing and e-mail notifications. Save time and stay worry free with Direct Payment. Register for My Account and get these and other services as well as easy, secure, 24/7 access to all your billing, payment, and energy usage history.
Enrolling is Easy
- As an SCE.com customer
- As a non-customer (city inspectors, contractors, etc.) when you select “SCE Business Partner”
Submit Password Information
- All identifying information you submit will only be used if you forget your password. Entering this information correctly in the "Forgot Your Password" screen will allow you to reset your password online or receive a new password via e-mail
- If you forget your password, you will need to remember the security question and answer you submitted with your registration
Provide an E-mail Address
- Enter the e-mail address where you want to receive your Paperless Billing notifications and payment reminders
- Please make sure this e-mail address is current, correct, and your inbox is not overfull. Otherwise, our e-mails to you may be rejected
Update Your Profile
- The “Update My Profile” link is located on the left side of the "My Account" page
- Review the "Update My Profile" information when you add services to My Account
Enroll in Services
- Make sure you register first
- Customers—enter your user name, password, and SCE account number
- Non-customers—log in with the identifying information you included with your business partner application
Time and Money-saving Tools
- Simple and secure tools designed for your convenience
- Paperless Billing and payment options
- Energy management tools
- Special programs for business customers
- Useful, money-saving updates when you subscribe to e-mails
Billing History: Knowledge is Power
- My Account gives you online access to up to 36 months of your billing, payment, and usage history
- Compare your current and past usage
- Comparisons may help you save energy, recognize when an appliance like a heat pump is no longer functioning at its peak, and know what to expect on your next bill
- Get immediate, 24-hour secure access to your most recent bill online
- Paperless billing helps the environment
- You’ll get an e-mail each month when your bill is ready—just click to review
Online Payment: The Easy Way to Pay
- Pay your bill at your convenience, without the hassle of writing checks and paying for postage
- Once you enroll, log in to My Account day or night to securely pay your bill directly from your bank account, or by using one of several payment method options
Direct Payment: Set It & Forget It
- Occasionally forgetful
- Frequently out of town
- Wanting the peace of mind that comes with knowing your bill will always be paid on time Your bill total will automatically be deducted from your checking account each month.
Notification of Rotating Outages
If your business uses 300 kilowatt hours or more each month, we’ll notify you in the event of a rotating outage. Simply keep your contact information up-to-date using the Rotating Outage Contact Update. You can also look up your rotating outage group number in My Account.
SCE EnergyManager® for Business
Managing your business energy use efficiently isn't just about using electricity wisely. It’s also about understanding your costs and bill. If you're a business customer, you may want to consider the SCE EnergyManager suite, which gives you online access to usage information and detailed cost analyses of your business' energy use.
Mobile Home Park Billing
For our mobile home park customers who are responsible for billing their tenants directly, we offer the Tenant Bill Calculation Service—an optional and affordable service. If you choose to subscribe, we’ll calculate your tenants’ individual monthly electricity bills and store them on a secure website, so you don’t have to.
Enrollment for Large Business Customers
To ensure security of account information, some of our larger business customers and energy service providers must work with their SCE representative to enroll in and access My Account services. The enrollment screen will advise you when this is required.
Accessing Multiple SCE Customer Accounts
- When you enroll in SCE's Paperless Billing, Direct Payment, and Pay Online services, you will be provided with a list of your available SCE Customer Accounts. You are not required to enroll each account in an SCE online product or service.
- SCE allows only one user at a time to access each individual Customer Account number. This applies to Paperless Billing, Pay Online, and Direct Payment. This means only one online user at a time can view an online statement or pay a bill online. For more information on eligibility, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section accessible from the enrollment screen.
Direct Payment and Pay Online
For Direct Payment and Pay Online services, you will need to enter your bank's nine-digit ABA routing number and a valid checking account number. In order to complete your enrollment, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions for conducting business online with SCE.
Multiple bank accounts
You will have the opportunity to save multiple bank accounts. This list will be saved with your user name and you can select any of your bank accounts to pay any online SCE bill.
After You’ve Registered
- Use My Account to manage your SCE account(s) online.
- This service is secure and free of charge.
- To view your information online, you will need to register for My Account service, where you'll choose a personal user ID and password. You'll then have access to all of your SCE accounts.
- View and analyze up to 36 months of billing, payment, and usage history.
- Review meter information and usage details for any statement date.
- Calculate usage between statement dates.
- Export usage data for further analysis with tools such as Excel.
- Review detailed account information, anytime day or night. We will provide your current account balance and due date, next statement date, and alert you if your account is past due. Note: payments may not be reflected on your account for 1-2 business days.
- View status of SCE deposit information.
- Access all your accounts with one password.
Note: to ensure security of account information, large business customers and energy service providers must work with their SCE representative to enroll in the My Account service.