Site Maintenance Alert
The Cool Planet Project: Leading the Way
Being a leader means staying ahead of the curve. As an environmental leader you’ll gain the competitive advantage that comes from lowering your operating costs and being prepared for new regulations in a carbon-constrained world. You’ll also reap the benefits of the goodwill you build through doing the right thing for our planet.
As a member of The Cool Planet Project, you’ll receive one year’s complimentary membership to The Registry. You’ll also have access to the right tools and knowledge to reduce energy use, along with PR and marketing services to publicize your good efforts.
Other Cool Planet Project benefits:
- Up to 50% of project costs paid by SCE
- Financial assistance towards third party verification
- Reduction of GHG emissions through reduced energy usage
- Readiness for new regulations and the tools to manage risk
- Cost effective tools for reporting your (GHG) profile
- GHG baseline protection and documentation of early actions & reductions
- Preparation for GHG emissions trading
- Education for success in a carbon-constrained world
Eligibility & Requirements
Check first to confirm that your business is eligible for certain benefits. All (EE) projects must be installed in an SCE service zone and save at least 500,000 kWh (in one or multiple locations) annually. As well, projects must be installed to meet the requirements of SCE's EE program(s).
Clients in receipt of benefits are responsible for any additional fees (e.g., (GHG) analysis verification and reporting fees) with The Climate Registry and GHG verification.