Our Corporate Governance
Find information on our corporate governance practices here. Our Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee periodically reviews SCE corporate governance practices, and from time to time makes recommendations to the SCE Board that practices be updated.
Meet Our Board of Directors
- Jagjeet S. Bindra, retired president, Chevron Global Manufacturing
- Vanessa C.L. Chang, director, EL & EL Investments
- France A. Córdova, president emerita, Purdue University
- Theodore F. Craver, chairman, president and CEO, Edison International
- Bradford M. Freeman, founding partner, Freeman Spogli & Co.
- Ronald L. Litzinger, president, Southern California Edison Company
- Luis G. Nogales, managing partner, Nogales Investors, LLC
- Ronald L. Olson, partner, Munger, Tolles and Olson
- Richard T. Schlosberg, III*, retired president and CEO, the David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- Thomas C. Sutton, retired chairman and CEO, Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Ellen O. Tauscher, Strategic Advisor, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz
- Peter J. Taylor, executive vice president and chief financial officer, University of California
- Brett White, retired CEO, CBRE Group
* Lead Director for Non-Management Executive Sessions of the EIX and SCE Boards.
How to Contact Our Board of Directors
Any shareholder may communicate with any Director, including the Lead Director, the Directors as a group, the Audit Committee, or any other group of Directors.
Learn how to contact us.
Two Ways to Contact Us
Call our Ethics and Compliance Helpline at 1-800- 877-7089 to have your matter transmitted directly to the appropriate Director or Directors, or send it to us at this address:
[Name of Director or Directors]
c/o Corporate Secretary
Edison International (or SCE)
2244 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, Calif. 91770
Board Committees & Charters
- Committee structure (PDF)
- Charter for the Audit Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Compensation and Executive Personnel Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Finance, Operations And Safety Oversight Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Nominating / Corporate Governance Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Pricing Committee (PDF)