Our Corporate Governance
Find information on our corporate governance practices here. Our Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee periodically reviews SCE corporate governance practices, and from time to time makes recommendations to the SCE Board that practices be updated.
Meet Our Board of Directors
- Jagjeet S. Bindra, director since 2010
- Vanessa C.L. Chang, director since 2007
- Theodore F. Craver, director since 2008
- Bradford M. Freeman, director since 2002
- Luis G. Nogales, director since 1993
- Pedro J. Pizarro, director since 2014
- Richard T. Schlosberg III, director since 2002
- Linda G. Stuntz, director since 2014
- Thomas C. Sutton, director since 1995
- Ellen O. Tauscher, director since 2013
- Peter J. Taylor, director since 2011
- Brett White*, director since 2007, lead director since 2014
* Lead Director for Non-Management Executive Sessions of the EIX and SCE Boards.
How to Contact Our Board of Directors
Any shareholder may communicate with any Director, including the Lead Director, the Directors as a group, the Audit Committee, or any other group of Directors.
Learn how to contact us.
Two Ways to Contact Us
Call our Edison Helpline at 1-800- 877-7089 to have your matter transmitted directly to the appropriate Director or Directors, or send it to us at this address:
[Name of Director or Directors]
c/o Corporate Secretary
Edison International (or SCE)
2244 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, Calif. 91770
Board Committees & Charters
- Committee structure (PDF)
- Charter for the Audit Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Compensation and Executive Personnel Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Finance, Operations And Safety Oversight Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Nominating / Corporate Governance Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Pricing Committee (PDF)
Our Employee Code of Conduct has been revised, effective September 30, 2014 and posted October 3, 2014, to enhance readability and expand coverage to include new topics: cybersecurity, privacy, public safety, reporting off-duty misconduct, social media, workplace violence prevention, and additional topics related to conflicts of interest.