SCE에 클레임 제출하는 방법
Red Bluff Substation Project
Delivering More Solar Power For Southern California
We’re committed to more renewable power for California’s future, and the Red Bluff Substation Project near Desert Center, in eastern Riverside County, is designed to help. It’s positioned in an area defined by state and federal agencies as rich in solar-energy resources, and where several renewable-power generation projects are in development. The Red Bluff Substation Project will help us connect First Solar’s Desert Sunlight Solar Farm, and future renewable-power projects in the area, to our transmission grid.
Desert Center, Riverside County
Major components of the project:
- A new 500/220 kV substation
- Two new parallel transmission line segments to connect the new substation to the existing Devers-Palo Verde 500 kV transmission line.
- Construction will also include rebuilding an existing distribution line to provide the substation with light and power and installation of a new telecommunications system, including a new Desert Center Communications Site.
The substation is operational.
- November, 2010: We filed project application with the CPUC for approval.
- September, 2011: Construction scheduled to begin
- June 2013: Substation in service.
If you have questions or comments about this project, please contact us. Try our toll-free Project Information Line: 1-866-602-3782. Or contact our local staff.
Interested in working with SCE as a supplier? Learn more.
Maps, Resources & More Information
For More Information
- Visit the CPUC for more information about the Red Bluff Substation Project
- Visit the BLM for more information about the Red Bluff Substation Project