The Energy Savings Assistance program is designed to help you conserve energy and save money. Income-qualified customers may be eligible to receive energy-efficient appliances at no charge or a minimal charge.
- In some instances, a copayment may be required.
- If you qualify, we’ll cover the costs—including installation—of new energy-efficient appliances.
Does Your Household Qualify?
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the qualifications:
- Be a homeowner or renter who receives electric services through a residential meter
- Have an active SCE service account
- Meet the program eligibility requirements, including the installation requirements
- Meet either of the qualifications listed below
You can easily see if your eligible. There are two ways to qualify:
Option 1: Public Assistance Programs
|You can qualify for the ESA Program if you or someone in your home participates in at least one of the eligible public assistance programs listed below.|
You can also qualify if you meet the income guideline qualifications listed in the chart in Option 2.
Option 2: Household Income
Maximum Household Income
|Number of Persons in Household||Total Combined Annual Income|
|1 - 2||Up to $34,480|
|3||Up to $43,440|
|4||Up to $52,400|
|5||Up to $61,360|
|6||Up to $70,320|
|7||Up to $79,280|
|8||Up to $88,240|
|Each additional person||$8,960|
|Upper Limit Calculation = 250% of Federal Poverty Guidelines|
Để biết thêm thông tin vui lòng gọi đến 1-800-736-4777, từ thứ Hai đến thứ Sáu từ 8 giờ sáng - 6 giờ chiều.
Chương trình do khách hàng tiện ích California tài trợ và do Southern California Edison điều hành dưới sự bảo trợ của Ủy Ban Tiện Ích Công Cộng California.