Effective November 22, 2013, this Southern California Edison (SCE) rate factor decreased:
- The Public Purpose Program Charge (PPPC) charge will decrease on all rates.
- DWR Energy Credit will decrease for all rates.
Effective November 22, 2013, this SCE rate factor increased:
- The Nuclear Decommissioning Charge (NDC) will increase on all rates.
- The New System Generation Charge (NSGC) will increase on all rates.
Effective November 22, 2013, these SCE rate factors:
- The Distribution charge will increase or decrease on all rates based on tier structure.
- Conservation Incentive Adjustment (CIA) will increase or decrease based on tier structure for Domestic rates.
- SCE Gen will increase on TOU-GS-1-B, TOU-GS-1-RTP, TOU-EV-3, TOU-EV-4, TOU-GS-2-RTP, TOU-GS-3-RTP*, TOU-PA-2-A*, TOU-PA-2-B, TOU-PA-2-RTP*, TOU-PA-2-SOP OPT 1&2, TOU-PA-3-A, TOU-PA-3-B, TOU-PA-3-RTP, TOU-PA-3-SOP OPT 1&2, TOU-8-STANDBY-RTP. *SCE Gen will decrease on TOU-GS-3-RTP, TOU-PA-2-A and TOU-PA-2-RTP rates for 2 kV to 50 kV.
The actual impact of these rate factor changes on customers’ bills will vary based on energy usage.
SCE’s current and revised CARE Surcharge and CARE Discount Percentage are listed below:
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.