What services are temporarily offline?
As we implement updates to our billing system, some payment services, and other sce.com functions will be temporarily offline. You will not be expected to make any payments and you will incur no late fees during this offline period. Payment services will resume on April 6.
Beginning this month, certain services will go offline. Most services will be going offline at 10 pm on March 27th. All services are scheduled to resume April 6th. You will incur no late fees during the offline period. Your payments will resume with your April billing period. To track our progress, check the Live Status section on the Help Center homepage.
The frequently used services listed below will be unavailable while we make updates, but please remember that additional sce.com functions may also be offline. For your awareness we are placing alert messaging on sce.com for those that are impacted. If you are unable to access a service not listed below, it is likely that the service is offline and will be available again once our system update is complete.
All Customers Will Receive New Account Numbers
- After our billing system updates are completed, you’ll be able to find your new account numbers on your bill or online when you log in to My Account on sce.com after our new system is in place. Learn more >
- Moving forward, your new account numbers, which include your Customer Account Number and Service Account Number, will be used for all billing and account services.
You May Need to Update Your Payment Methods
- Once you receive your new account numbers, you will need to check your current payment methods.
- If you pay through a third party or bank, you will need to update your old numbers with your new account numbers. Learn more >
- If you pay directly through sce.com or you’re enrolled in AutoPay, your account numbers will be automatically updated, and you won’t need to do anything.
Your Billing Due Date May Temporarily Change
- While payment services are down, we will not be billing customers and your billing due date may temporarily change.
- You may be billed outside of your normal timeline—either before we begin to make updates or after they are completed. If this affects you, your billing period will be adjusted to be shorter or longer than normal, and your bill will reflect your actual usage during that time period. Find out more >
We appreciate your understanding as we work to build a better sce.com.